Security, Surveillance, and Fire Maintenance ITQ
This ITQ Contract will cover the Commonwealth agencies' requirements for routine and preventative maintenance, repair and upgrades, monitoring, testing, and other related services for Security, Surveillance, and Fire Systems. This ITQ will provide Commonwealth agencies the ability to purchase these services, repair parts, and new equipment (without installation) directly from Manufacturers/Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) or through their authorized dealers. The various types of services, repair parts, and equipment that are provided under this ITQ contract are divided into a series of defined categories.
- Acceptance Testing/System Commissioning
- Preventative Maintenance
- Design/Build: No system design services are permitted for the purposes of building, upgrading, or maintaining existing or new systems.
- Alterations: No repair/upgrade/preventative maintenance work which includes altering, improving or demolishing existing systems.
- Cabling: No upgrade work which requires new installation of cabling. Replacement of existing cabling with the same type of cabling to repair a system is permitted.
- Public Works Projects: Construction, reconstruction, demolition, and/or alteration to existing or new systems. If the installation of equipment or materials alters the building, installation of equipment or materials should be considered a Publics Works Project.